Reviewed by Amy
Flowers, DVM on
November 12, 2017
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) Dave King/Dorling Kindersley, iStock
2) J-L. Klien&M-L. Hubert/Bios
4) Ernst Haas/Getty
5) iStock, GK Hart&Vikki Hart/White, Mark Raycroft/Minden Pictures
8) Jerry Young/Dorling Kindersley
9) iStock, Caroline Brinkmann/Imagebroker.net, Corbis
10) Juniors Bildarchiv
13) iStock, Tracy Morgan/Dorling Kindserley, Joanna Totolici/Workbook Stock, Jerry Young/Dorling Kindersley
14) Jeffrey L. Jaquish/Flickr
16) Jim McKinley/Flickr
19) iStock, Tracy Morgan/Dorling Kindersley, Steve Shott/Dorling Kindersley
Coile, D. Encyclopedia of Dog Breeds, Barron's Educational Series, Inc., 2005.
American Kennel Club website.
Coile, D. The Dog Breed Bible, Barron's Educational Series, Inc., 2007.
This tool does not provide medical advice.
See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE VETERINARY ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional veterinary advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your pet’s health. Never ignore professional veterinary advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think your pet may have a veterinary emergency, immediately call your veterinarian.
© 2017 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.